Tuesday 20 November 2012

The last post


 

Well this is the last post and I have to talk about my blog experience in the English class.

This was the first time that I have a blog, it is completely new experience for me. I love write, but I don’t like that other people read what I write, so it was a little shameful write, but also I enjoy it, because I think that it  was useful and helps me to improve and practice my written English, and to develop my English kills.

The advantages was that the blog made me improve my written English and increase my vocabulary and English skills, because so many times I had to seek out for the words that I thought were the appropriates to express what I want to say.

I like the topics of the posts are very different, various and interesting, but sometimes the time was very short and I can’t finish in the class, that was the only disadvantage, but in general I like the idea to write in English about any topic, post in the blog of my classmates, to share opinions, tastes, etc. I think that is a very good idea for learn English.

Well, finally I have to say that maybe I have a blog but now not in English, maybe in the future, because I like the idea to comment something interesting for me and share my opinion in my area of study.

Well that’s all goodbye to all and we see in English IV the next semester (I hope so)

Have a great end of semester and nice holidays hehehehe!

1 comment: