Tuesday 13 November 2012

Nine Queens


 

Two weeks ago I saw Nine Queens with my boyfriend, this film is very interesting and I enjoy it the beginning to the end, also we saw the movie with some pop corns and nachos.

This movie is an Argentinian crime suspense movie directed by Fabian Bielinsky and the actors are Gaston Pauls, Ricardo Darin and others.

Nine Queens is the history about two fraudsters who was the opportunity of give an important   amount of money to sell a fake of Nine Queens , a kind of stamp very strange and valuable, the action pass in one day and in every moment the action chance of direction, and the end is very unexpected.

I really like this film, he make me be in a constant suspense. I invite to see, sure that you don’t repent. In fact my boyfriend wants to see Nine Queens again that day.

So, that’s all

See on next class

Regards

3 comments:

  1. I did not see this movie. but if i like very much Gaston Paul an Ricardo Darin. So, Thanks for the post, I'm going to looking for this movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don´t like the crime movies :C

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed this movie. It is excellent, I think.

    ReplyDelete