Tuesday 2 October 2012

The first day.


I don’t remember a lot my first day in the university, because I have bad memory, so if I remember rightly the first class that I have was Representation and tradition with Rebecca Leon, but we don’t have the class because the director of the career    gives a welcome to the university   and talk about the importance of study in the university of Chile and some technical and administrative aspects form the faculty. I remember that all my classmates were frightened because the other students we scare with the “mechoneo” but finally don’t past anything.  Well the true is that I don’t remember what happened later, but I remember that I talk with several of my classmates and all are different and all comes from different places from Chile and that I liked.
I remember that I have a nice chat with different classmates and especially with Antonia because I know that w was at the same secondary school.

Well that is all, sorry I know that is a little poor my post but I have a terrible memory and whit sleepy is worse.

So guys have a nice week

 bye

3 comments:

  1. The "mechoneo" is the very cool part of the university life. You should remember it :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have bad memory to it's always happen :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, that sad that you don't remember your first day :C
    a nice week for you too!

    ReplyDelete