Tuesday 4 September 2012

The first post


Hi to all                

My name is Giannina, I´m a student of Theory and history of art in the University of Chile.  I was born in Santiago on July 22, 1985. I live with my father, brother and my grandmother. I have a boyfriend since eight years ago.

The primary I studied in the Fernando de Aragon´s School and the secondary in the Liceo Benjamín Vicuña Mackenna in La Florida. Then I studied Architecture in this university for two years, but the career was not for me or I don’t was for the career. So I choose Theory and History of art because I think that the art is one of the most important manifestations of the human being and the culture of all times.

I like the movies, listen music ok many types like Rock, Jazz, Folk etc. I don’t like when the people listen the music's too loud, the crowds among other things  

Well that´s a little of me

See you later

2 comments:

  1. Hi Giannina. I hope this is your best English semester ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Giannina!

    the classs today was suspended... right?
    expects to read about your friend
    good luck

    ReplyDelete